Conditions to buy insurance: buy insurance before the train runs.
* Based on invoice to charge & amp; Insurance compensation.
* Insurance premiums will be calculated on the form of insurance (100%) or (50%) of the lot.
* Contact Bao Minh, Bao Viet or Pjico to buy insurance products.
Things to do when a loss happens:
Immediately notify the insurer or their agent (Specified on the application, for goods that are ordinarily the nearest Lloyd agent) for inspection. If the insurer does not have a local agent, the insured may request a registered assessor in the locality of expertise.
In all cases, the obligation of the insured person and his agent is to take reasonable measures for the purpose of preventing and mitigating losses and ensuring the right to complain of the specialist. Cargo, cargo handlers or other third parties are maintained and performed satisfactorily. In particular, insured persons and their agents should do the following:
* Immediately complaining to the carrier, port or cargo manager when any cargo is lost.
* In all cases, do not sign a receipt when there is doubt about the status of the goods, except in the case of letter of resistance.
* When receiving the goods in the container, ensure that containers and seals are checked immediately by the authorities. If the container is damaged or broken, lead or otherwise sealed with the status described in the loading document, it should be noted clearly in the delivery document and the status of lead sealed for investigation. .
* Request the representative of the carrier to witness the inspection immediately after the detection of loss or damage. Through inspection, if any damage is found, a complaint dossier must be compiled.
* Send a written notice of loss to the carrier or the person in charge of the goods within 3 days of receiving the goods in case it is impossible to determine the loss or damage at the time of receipt of the goods.
Claim file includes:
* Original insurance certificate.
* Original transport contract, transport paper issued by the owner of the means.
* Merchandise invoice detailing merchandise, weight and quantity.
* Record of damage assessment showing the extent of the loss.
* Minutes of accident investigation by local authorities.
* Written complaints, carriers or other third parties for liability for their losses.
* Claim letter.